ENF provides programs & services for low-income, underprivileged families whose children are battling cancer in San Diego. Our flagship program, Ride with Emilio, is a transportation service, taking families to the hospital for their child's chemo, radiation, and other important medical appointments. Ride with Emilio has been honored by President Obama and the US Surgeons General as a model program.
"Providing information and family support systems to children with cancer..."
What We've Achieved
- 2013 High Achieving Team Award at the Starblazers & Top Hats Give Back Awards Gala
- Richard Nares names CNN Hero
- 2013 Padres Comunidad Award
- 2012 LEAD San Diego's Leadership Action Team Initiative recipient
- 2011 KPBS Local Hero Award
- 2011 RWJF Leadership Award
- 2010 Excellence in Business Leadership Award
- Featured Article in People Magazine
- Honored 2009 MLB All-Star Game by President Barack Obama
- 2009 CECO Award
- 2009 E. Lee Walker Award
- 2007 Bank of America Corporate Philanthropy Neighborhood Excellence Initiative Award