Sunday, April 22, 2018
- professional coaching and 15 week training plan
- guaranteed and paid race entry
- CCR team gear - training shirt, race singlet, and jacket
- pre-race team dinner
- 3 nights accommodation in Madrid
- Participants are responsible for transportation to and from San Diego.
For more race information please visit Rock n Roll Madrid's official website: http://www.runrocknroll.com/madrid/en/
Tradition and much Rock ‘n’ Roll is what awaits you if you decide to run the 42K: vibrant, special and incredible journey that along which the flagship race of the capital of Spain. The 40th anniversary of Rock ‘n’ Roll Madrid Marathon EDP takes place April 23rd for a vibrant, special and incredible journey of the capital of Spain. Course time limit is a strict 6 hours. For the best experience, participants should be able to complete a 4.5 hour marathon.
One of the top half marathons in Europe, Rock ‘n’ Roll Madrid EDP 1/2 Marathon does not disappoint. You will be cheered on by thousands of locals and enjoy a running experience full of tradition, modernity and dynamic environment. The half marathon time limit is 3 hours.