Here is what CCR Provides
- Guaranteed Race Entry for full fundraising events
- 10 - 20 week training plan (depending on the event)
- Weekly team training sessions
- Professional fundraising support, including your own personal fundraising website
- Hotel Accommodations
- CCR's inspirational pasta party
- CCR's race singlet and branded apparel
- Race day transportation
- Other fundraising incentives including airfare reimbursement if certain minimums are met
Wanna pick your own race? You can also train with the team for any fall marathon or half marathon as part of our DIY Race program. You will get training schedules, training clinics and the ability to join in all of CCR’s training sessions all for a low fundraising minimum! DIY participants are responsible for their own race entry and any transportation or accommodation that might be necessary.
Fundraising Commitment for DIY: $750 for Training & CCR Singlet
You don't have to live in San Diego to participate! Be part of CCR’s e-Team and receive on-line run coaching, training schedules and fundraising support. Then meet your teammates at your selected race destination for a fun and rewarding race weekend!
Fundraising Commitment for e-Team: e-Team participants have the same fundraising goal as our in-town team.
Form A Team
Form your own Corporate Team, Friends and Family Team, or Team in Honor of a loved-one! Combine efforts on your training and fundraising and have a fun-filled event weekend together!
Attention repeat Cheetahs! You will receive a 10% discount up to a maximum of $200 off your fundraising commitment if you have previously completed a season with CCR. Contact the campaign manager at CCRruninfo@gmail.com for details.